Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0107.jpg

DSC_0115-bw.jpg

DSC_0117.jpg

DSC_0115.jpg

DSC_0200.jpg

DSC_0177-crop.jpg

These were taken of a friend of mine and her family. Her daughter was sick with strep and her mother refused to reschedule.....she wanted a gift for Christmas. It was an awful session. Her daughter refused to look at me! We have scheduled a do over. Oh, here is a before on the closeup to she show how upset she was.....

DSC_0117-2.jpg

Aww...poor little girl! I do like the close up one of her though at the very end. I love your location! Very pretty! I think my favorite one is of the girl on the swing. The only thing is that because of the way her head is turned her bow is sticking out of her head and it looks kinda strange. But I love the image though! Very good pictures! Can't wait to see the rescheduled pics!

Aww...poor little girl! I do like the close up one of her though at the very end. I love your location! Very pretty! I think my favorite one is of the girl on the swing. The only thing is that because of the way her head is turned her bow is sticking out of her head and it looks kinda strange. But I love the image though! Very good pictures! Can't wait to see the rescheduled pics!

I like the closer crop of the last one too. I have actually showed her both of them the edit above as well as the closer crop of the same pic.

I never noticed her bow.....thanks! Im thinking about taking it out. What do you think?

Nice work!:thumbup:

Thanks!!! I was so worried that wouldn't have anything.:confused:

I like the closer crop of the last one too. I have actually showed her both of them the edit above as well as the closer crop of the same pic.

I never noticed her bow.....thanks! Im thinking about taking it out. What do you think?

Thanks!!! I was so worried that wouldn't have anything.:confused:

If it was me, I'd probably go ahead and edit out the bow. But that's just me! I guess it's up to your own personal taste! :D I did not even notice it at first! It was on the second or 3rd look through that I did that I saw it! :mrgreen: It just popped out and for me,that was my only critique for you! I really like to see what you post, I love your pictures!!! Anyways, Great Job!! Hope to see more!

I like the composition of all the shots. The first one all of the shirts blend together and into the background. Maybe lightening the shirts in PS will help pop the subjects from the background.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back