A few Self-Portraits

anonymouscuban

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few SPs I've taken while goofing around or trying different concepts/processing.

745995792_s2YbY-XL.jpg

519548256_fmRyn-L.jpg

561270439_76PYq-L.jpg

782325357_otLj3-L.jpg

:thumbup::thumbup: for #3, reminds me of a Gatorade commercial.

Overall, very solid work I think. The top photo is well-conceived, and I really like the way that painting occupies the upper right quadrant. Well-done. The "eyes" shot is pretty solid too. The least impactful is the straight forward shot of you wearing a T-shirt. All of these photos have at least some merit,and are a cut above the typical slam-bang self portraits that we see all over the web. Your posted photos demonstrate capability with a camera and post processing.

Here's another you guys might enjoy:
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

i really like the last one!

I like the effects you're getting. In the first one, the effect is especially interesting, but the painting seems an in-cohesive compositional element, nothing ties the painting to the figure. Also the painting seems a little pedestrian (my apologies if it is an original, but it looks like a poster) for the dramatic mood you're creating.

The window + curtain + figure creates a very interesting visual pathway, especially juxtaposed with the diagonal beam of light.

Kudos; small criticisms of some fine work, hope that helps.

All are good but the the top one is great. Nice lighting and sort of a soft filter effect.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back