A few shots from my weekend on a family farm ... CC Welcome

bigtwinky

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.pierrebphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No animals here, just a huge lot of land. I took some images and was wondering what you all thought about them.

Looking mainly for CC on composition and possibly any artistic input as to what I could do different (PP and such)

1. Road to the house
3761663881_3bfd962c95_o.jpg

2. Beat up truck in a field
3762463304_f27560f293_o.jpg

3. The lake
3761664167_84a9b1b727_o.jpg

I like the red truck (what can I say, I'm a sucker for a beat-up vehicle in a field!!). The colour is really great!

The other 2 don't do much for me...too dark maybe? I think the 1st one is lacking a focal point....and could use some cropping, there is too much sky, or too much driveway. (It has a "line" drawn through the centre of the photo.)

The 3rd one is having the same problam as the 1st...it's cut in two, at the centre...it should be cropped at the bottom. (To get the dock into one of the "sweet spots" of the rule of thirds) Also, I'm not I like the few weeds in front?

Look up "rule of thirds"....it has helped me very much!!!

:O)

I'm no pro.....but, hope that was somewhat helpful!

1st one has a great lead in path , like it!

2nd could really do with more WOW ommph , i'll show you what i mean soon

3rd does nothing for me i'm afraid i'm s sucker for reflections this has none :(

2. Beat up truck in a field
3762463304_f27560f293_o.jpg

23kq715.jpg

Done a layer to darken the sky to bring that out as it was over exposed , boosted the hightlight/midtone and shadow contrast levels. A slight sharpen , contrast boost and a very slight saturation change. I could do alot more but now u see anyway :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back