Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

4.jpg

The skin is a little blown out on the first one, and the skin has a yellow color cast in the 4th, but I love everything else. The airplane is such a great prop!

great shots; just think you're pushing the clarity slider just a touch too much.

The skin is a little blown out on the first one, and the skin has a yellow color cast in the 4th, but I love everything else. The airplane is such a great prop!

Yeah skin tone is always a bit of a work in progress for me... often I make everyone too white (I like my images a little too hot some times). Thanks for the feedback.

great shots; just think you're pushing the clarity slider just a touch too much.
Which one you thinking? I went back and had a look and in Lightroom I seem to be ranging from a -8 to a +8 so nothing too crazy.... The sharpness if up there so maybe that's what you're seeing as needing pulled back? Thanks for the feedback!

The 2nd and 3rd are my favorites! Great idea using the couch and stuffed animals and he was smiling..very cute! The plane is an awesome prop and really draws your eyes to the photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back