A few shots from the weekend. C&C?

AXIS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Everything was shot handheld so the firework shots arent great. The two with the lake and fireworks in view are the shots I was really hoping for but I was shooting from a boat without a tripod so the longest exposure I could manage was a half second or so. The last couple shots were pretty abstract looking but I particularly liked how the last one looks.

$t3ca.jpg

$xtb1.jpg

$3a04.jpg

$22r1.jpg

$czr6.jpg

$au58.jpg

$cgi5.jpg

$0gmu.jpg

$xha6.jpg

When asking for C&C, it's better with only one or two images.

I like numbers 1, 7, & 8.

The other two of the dogs are nice, but just snapshots of dogs (#1 has some feeling to it). Now this is just a critique on taste, not technique. All three dog images are nice technically (that I can see on my iPhone).

I like #7 & 8 because it fills the frame. The first three of the fireworks are out of focus (due to hand movement).

#9 is nice but would have been better if it filled the frame like 7 & 8. The movements in these shots don't hurt it because fireworks are moving, so it does not show.

I agree with above however, I think 2 would benefit from cropping to the white dog. I like the full frame fireworks especially since you hand held them.

Most reactions

Back