A few shots from yesterday ( would love feedback)

EnterUserName

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
shape1dn8.jpg

angles1vg1.jpg

theedge1xt8.jpg

tile2we8.jpg

Nice shots.

I like #1 and 2 the most. Good DOF on the second one and the first one has great lighting.

However, despite your good photos, I could only see three and I see that you put #4 on the bottom, but no picture showed up.

Thanks, you might want to try again I did upload 4, maybe it is just loading slowly?

I like #4 - good cold feeling from this, interesting and simplistic.. good photography.. unfortunately there is nothing memorable.

#2 looks like it's been edited.. gaussain blur added perhaps? I don't care for this one very much, there appears to be no objective.

#1 Looks good, but there is not a lot to see and keep interest for long. I'd much rather prefer to see what surrounds it to better emphasize the lighting.

#3 Red X.

I like the first one, don't care for the rest. 2-4 aren't quite interesting enough to my eye.

1 and 4 are the pick for me. Good contrast and visual interest in 1, strong forms in a good composition in 4, let down only by the burning in (?) of the sky.

Regards, Tony

1 is great, not keen on 3 tbh, sorry. 2 and 4 interesting. 1 stands out for me cos of the contrast, interesting composition and subject. I'm guessing its a piece of modern art??

Some great abstract shots! #s 1 and 4 are my personal faves.

1 is great, not keen on 3 tbh, sorry. 2 and 4 interesting. 1 stands out for me cos of the contrast, interesting composition and subject. I'm guessing its a piece of modern art??

number 1 is a big rusty steal sculpture type of thing I guess you can call it modern art, number 3 ( if your referring to the redish orange picture) it is just a macro of one of the edges of number 1.

Aaahh I see. Nothing wrong with it ... just not my cup of tea really.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back