A Few Silhouette Profile Self Portrsits

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Playing around a bit. Say something if it moves you.

silohette-3.jpg

silhouette-2.jpg

silohette-1.jpg

silohette-5.jpg

silohette-4.jpg

silohette-6.jpg

Say what you like, say what you don't.

Thanks for looking.

[EDIT: Changed #2 back to more normal levels and cropped. I didn't like the lightness either.]

I love #3 and #4 . #2 is too light for me and there is a line on the right side of the photo. 3 and 4 are great though!

The first one totally made me think of Fidel Castro. 1, 3, 5 are my favorites!

I really like 6. It looks really cool.

Thank you all for taking the time to look and comment.

Oh you are so welcome.. A little birdie just told me I had to look and comment on this thread... :D

I love number 6! It's one of those "This man wanted to conceal his identity..." shots.

i really like number 3!!!!

and i dont like the last one. its very feminine. not your shoulders, but the pinkish purplish background and the long straight hair, but the way your shoulders are creasing, it kinda looks like straps to a bra or tank top or something. (im sorry for saying it)

Oooo, I get to say thanks again. So, thanks everyone for your comments. It's a busy forum and some of you have busy lives. I appreciate you taking time to comment.

....but the way your shoulders are creasing, it kinda looks like straps to a bra or tank top or something. (im sorry for saying it)

On the weekends my name is Mandy. :wink: These were taken during the week so the creases are only a product of age, my dear.

:lol::lol::lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back