A few street shots taken this weekend

DanielLewis76

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Being fairly new to photography it seems that over time people tend to find they prefer taking a certain type of shot, landscapes, portraits etc

In my quest to understand how to take good photos I have started to really enjoy street photography. The follow are a few photo i took this weekend in my local town of Stratford upon Avon, UK. They are all quick walk by shots

$busking.jpg
$balloons.jpg
$icespeare.jpg
$unicycle.jpg

Nice candids. I have always wanted to visit the UK

Thanks. I really enjoy capturing a moment. I am not sure yet whether I like street work because it may be easier as moments happen all the time whereas things like portraits take a large amount of skill from the photographer to create the moment but I am enjoying the ride at the moment!

Thanks. I really enjoy capturing a moment. I am not sure yet whether I like street work because it may be easier as moments happen all the time whereas things like portraits take a large amount of skill from the photographer to create the moment but I am enjoying the ride at the moment!

You will find taking good street shots take skill also, best way is to find a location and wait for things to happen take a look at Garry Winnogrand and Joel Meyerowizc

Most reactions

New Topics

Back