A Few Wild Flowers

Joel_W

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On my walk last night I came across what seemed like hundreds of these wildflowers growing along the water's edge.

Thanks for stopping by.

$452012_423 (1024 x 747).jpg

$452012_428.jpg

I have always loved wild flowers but over here in Washington I have those in my garden

you fail before sucsess

Very nice Joel :) you handled the yellow very well.
Since these are plentiful I wonder if we could see some in portrait orientation next time round? ;)

Judi, I never thought of that. Will give it a try. I shoot just about everything on a tripod with a DR-6 right angle viewfinder, and this bank was kind of steep. So I really didn't take as many pictures as I would have liked, as I was more then a little nervous about loosing the setup down the bank and into the water. Will head back there soon, and try again.

As for the yellows, I did have to do some PP editing to bring out those rich tones. I should have been using spot instead of center weighted.

Can't wait to see them :)
Speaking of tripods and tumbles I had a HUGE OMG!! moment the other day.
I was down at the river taking long exposures at twilight. Now the river comes alive at night, everyone starts moving around. I had the tripod IN the river (zomg) and the exposure had just finished, I was putting my hand up to check the images and what I THINK was a raccoon came out of the bush right beside me, scared the snot out of both of us and I jumped and hit the rig.... I had visions of the whole thing tipping and it damn near did... I don't want to feel that ever ever again! *phew*

Judi, Talk about luck. Your adventure was sure more scary then mine. Of course it could have been worse. It could have been a snake.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back