A Few Zoo Snaps

1+2+5=Winner!

Great handling #1. I do think it pops a little too much, though. I don't know if it's the uuber contrast, or oversharpening, though. I also would have preferred more face and less ear, but I know how those animals can be with cooperation. ;)

I'm not sure how great it would be, but a tighter crop on the rightmost ape in 2 may work well too. Really focus on the face.

Mark

Thanks for the constructive criticism Mark. I am planning to get back to the zoo soon, I shall remember your suggestions. (I am a glutton for contrast though.)

Gary

146345207_cLLY7-L.jpg

“To photograph: it is to put on the same line of sight the head, the eye and the heart.”
― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Nice zoo shots.
This is what I try to achieve when going to the zoo ... though I most often fail.

“To photograph: it is to put on the same line of sight the head, the eye and the heart.”
― Henri Cartier-Bresson

Nice zoo shots.
This is what I try to achieve when going to the zoo ... though I most often fail.

LOL ... join the club. I shoot a lot in order to get the odds working in my favor.

G

124004999_fsKon-L-3.jpg

Amazing photos! All of them. You really captured their spirits. Incredible.

What lens/lenses did you use to get these awesome shots?

I like every one that doesn't have bright sunlight...but I'm kind of a sun-hater ;)

Most reactions

Back