A few...

Nice shots. The sparrow looks a tad green, the leaf does not appear to be in focus, and the rocks seem a bit too saturated to my eyeballs.
But I like the shots! My favorite would be #2. Did you use a single focus point for that one?

What toys do you have?

Like the shot of the one early fall leaf! Nicely spotted and well captured Chris. I think the shot of the five rocks needs more depth of field to fully carry the pattern of the diagonal alignment that crosses the entire frame so boldly; it's a bold arrangement of rocks, very strong, so as the DOF fades and the water's surface blurs, the effect is a bit lost, at least for me. The bird's pretty well shot, but the overall color tone is still a bit too green I think. Excessive green light is very often an issue where there are lots of bigleaf maple in the canopy above...I often fight with maple-green here in Or-Y-Gun. Overall though, these images show that you have control over your camera and can communicate visual ideas.

Thanks you guys. Very appreciated.
My new toys are:
5DMk3/7Dmk2
70-200 f2.8 L
16-35 f2.8 L
85 f1.2 L
24-70 f4 L
50 f1.2 L
Canon grips and accessories..
I am new to Canon FF and canon at all. So i was just having fun with almost no custom setting made on camera.
The raws were just converted and cropped a bit. The stones are my fav but you are right about dof. I felt that too. I raised the sat to create contrast with all the green around. Maybe a bit too much :grin:, but I love orange heheheh.
Great to have you guys chiming in. Really appreciated.
Chris@2015

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice shots. The sparrow looks a tad green, the leaf does not appear to be in focus, and the rocks seem a bit too saturated to my eyeballs.
But I like the shots! My favorite would be #2. Did you use a single focus point for that one?

What toys do you have?
Single point that is sir. Thanks for feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What toys do you have?
Single point that is sir. Thanks for feedback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You are welcome. When I get home I will take another look. Either way that us a nice eye

Most reactions

New Topics

Back