A Flower of Great Myths.... (Image Intensive)

those are just.................every word that describes stunning, but in other words. Didnt want to use stunning, since everybody is saying that :)

Thank you friends for your encouraging comments on my "1st" posting under Nature. I hope to share more nature shots in future with you lovely people. Cheers.

These are very compelling images. They are how I see flowers, closeup, personal, involved in the subject itself. They literally jump off the screen. I'd watch a little about the intensity of colors as you go along as too much color can be distracting (now that goes against what most people are doing in digital, but some things never change).

I really like your work.

www.jefferyraymond.com

Jeff/fotog said:
These are very compelling images. They are how I see flowers, closeup, personal, involved in the subject itself. They literally jump off the screen. I'd watch a little about the intensity of colors as you go along as too much color can be distracting (now that goes against what most people are doing in digital, but some things never change).

I really like your work.

www.jefferyraymond.com

Thank you for the advise Jeff. I can understand your perspective after I saw your site. As for me, I love colours (for the appropriate things I mean). I also love black and white... as a matter of fact I am working on some photos in duo colours to be posted up soon... :)

Most reactions

Back