"" A FOGGY START ""

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not much posting going on so let me give you a couple shots to sink your CRI-TEETH into..

Ok these shots taken over my morning cup of coffee.. I was on the deck early and sun just coming up, so I thought , Why Not ?

First shot taken 6/14/ early A.M. sun coming up on left, so more or less somewhat shooting into it...

Second shot taken 6/15/ same as above, but Hay was just cut after first shot taken, liked the lines...

So are these plain Jane, or do they do anything for ya...

sunriseandfog2.jpg

anotherfog.jpg

I like them both, but especially #2. Good work!!

I like number one better. Personally, I think number two would be awesome as an HDR shot just to get the detail of the trees in the foreground.

I'm also wondering what the first shot would look like cropped tighter, so it is taller than it is wide. The fog makes it seem like there are levels to the forest.

My eyes are going to three things, the tree in the bottom right and the tree in the middle left sticking out, and the pinkish fog in the top 3rd.

Both are very beautiful shots and had me looking at them for a bit.

heip...thanks for commenting!

TimboAA... thank you also... will look into that crop, had a tuff time figuring one out to begin with lol...

I like the first shot a lot, that one looks great. Something about the second one is saying to me "Crop me into two different photos...."

Can't quite place what it is but it almost looks like it would make two good shots but as one it doesnt work for me

#2 is my favorite. You are truly lucky if you have this view from your front porch!!! Makes me jealous. Both are great though.

punkrock... Thanks for commenting... i hear what your saying.. it might be because of so many different layers of land ??? if that makes sense ?? lol

WDodd... hey Thanks , appreciate it! and yes , this is from deck.. live pretty much on side of mountain, front all open, back woods lol...

Yes, I think thats is what it is. And the character of the landscape is so different...the background is so etheral and moody and the foreground is a much more crisp sharp look.

Its hard. I know they are the same shot so obviously -they go. But in a sense they look like two different worlds to me...

New England is always so well represented by you. Ill take the second photo please!

d1a1s1..... <--------- now that was hard spelling ! but I thank you for your comment, means a lot to me!!

Both shots are absolutely exquisite.

#1 -- I totally agree about the crop. I tried moving it around on my monitor so segments were invisible to me. It works well as a taller than wide crop. If you crop it just above the bottom dark tree on the right so that tree is gone, it works well, but my favorite way is cropping it just above the dark pine tree on the left. There is a wonderful balance between the colors and the 2 trees.

#2 -- It is beautiful. It would have been perfect if there had been a horse grazing in the green grass on the bottom left side of the shot. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back