virginie24jb

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,

My name is Virginie, I'm French and for my 24th birthday last year I got a camera. How nice is that? :thumbup: Since then, I've been playing with it and learning more and more. I've having a lot of fun shooting when I can. My favorites are landscape and night sky photography. I also like to shoot sporting events such as auto races and motorcycle racing whenever I have the opportunity to attend a race.
So far I've got the 650D with the 18-55, 18-135 STM (doesn't leave my camera very often) and 70-300.

Hope to find some advice and feedback here. :)

Hi,

My name is Virginie, I'm French and for my 24th birthday last year I got a camera. How nice is that? :thumbup: Since then, I've been playing with it and learning more and more. I've having a lot of fun shooting when I can. My favorites are landscape and night sky photography. I also like to shoot sporting events such as auto races and motorcycle racing whenever I have the opportunity to attend a race.
So far I've got the 650D with the 18-55, 18-135 STM (doesn't leave my camera very often) and 70-300.

Hope to find some advice and feedback here. :)

Lol.. don't mind ratssass - he's.. um.. special. Welcome to the forum, and congrats on the camera.

Welcome, can't wait to see your photos!

Big old hillbilly welcome here. Great bunch, think you'll like it here. Ed

Welcome! I looked at the Canon 70D with the 18-135mm STM lens yesterday...the lens seems pretty nicely built for a zoom of that type. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Howdy and welcome

Thank you all for your welcomes, in English or in (Canadian) French! :wink:

Welcome from the Eastern part of the US, just north of Washington, DC
Ah, lucky you! I went to DC a couple of years ago and fell in love with the city. If only I could live nearby...

And welcome from New Zealand (or should that be Nouvelle Zealande?)

Most reactions

Back