A general thanks

Dweller

Inconspicuous Supporter
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thank you everyone, for everything you do.. Admins, Mods, Contributors, even the lurkers.. like I tend to be hehe.

I have been here since April of last year and finally tonight I posted my first photos :) I have used this site as my benchmark for how good a photo is. Since taking my first photo after deciding I wanted to learn photography I have looked at every photo I have created with the same eye I use when looking at photos here.. and although one or two may have come close I never had anything I considered worthy of your review until tonight.

So, at last, I have joined the ranks. I have come a long way in 9 months I think, and I know that I have so much farther to go, but my first long term goal has been reached.. to take decent skyline photos of the city I live in... at night.

Again, thank you.. all of you. This site has been a tremendous help in knowledge, motivation, inspiration, even moral support.

And I promise not to wait 9 more months before my next photo post... hehe

thanks dweller!!! we appreciate the kind words!!

and we are glad you are with the family!!

md

Yo welcome mate, glad youve joind us.
And dont ever underestimate your work, because your gonna be critical of your own stuff.

If youve got this much dedication...youll be a professional in no time.
Welcome :)

Your post is great, and I'm sure very much appreciated by mods and admins alike. They do a ton of stuff to maintain this place, don't they? :hail:

And I'd agree this forum has the nicest, most helpful users I've ever seen anywhere. Always much to be learned, and I'm happy you've found success here! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back