A girl shaped lilies, between season ( Viet Nam Country)

phanleson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
[URL="http://the-beautiful-places-in-vietnam.blogspot.com/2010/08/relax-with-me-girl-shaped-lilies_23.html"]Inside the field lilies, the long white dress, the girls hit up Hanoi pleasure, doing before the camera lens.

HTV_2350.jpg

Lilies usually bloom in April on the occasion every year. Each flower blooms, the streets are bustling again float vendors.
HTV_2479.jpg

United lunch en incense on hand woman in flowing white robe.

HTV_2728.jpg

E hamlet with flower.

HTV_2791.jpg

Flowers on old bicycle basket pupil dreams.
HTV_25280.jpg

This flower is planted many flowers Nhat Tan village.
HTV_3070.jpg

HTV_3376.jpg

Pistil emanates from a particular scent

:lol: Source : The Beautiful Places of Viet Nam[/URL]

Last edited:
I like number 6, the green fields go along very well with the pure white of the dress.

Nice series. Good work. Pretty girls. :thumbup:

Very nice I love number 3.

The beautiful girl :D

I'm very love these pics, Love Viet Nam, A small and beautiful country

Nice photos but #1 and #3 are the only ones not overexposed. Look at her dress in #1 and #3 ; you can see detail and wrinkles in the dress. All you see in the others is flat white.

Always go faster on your shutter than you think you need too. A little too dark is always better than too light. You can't retain detail from blown whites no matter what you do.

I like them. Not very fond of the bushes in the foreground on some of them but the others seem very nice

Nice photos but #1 and #3 are the only ones not overexposed. Look at her dress in #1 and #3 ; you can see detail and wrinkles in the dress. All you see in the others is flat white.
I think you need to adjust the settings of your monitor. I can see good detail in the dresses in every one of these images. I don't think any of these are overexposed, although they would've worked with less light as well, maybe one stop -- no right or wrong though... it's just a photographer's decision.

Always go faster on your shutter than you think you need too. A little too dark is always better than too light. You can't retain detail from blown whites no matter what you do.
While I somewhat agree with you, this -- again -- is the photographer's decision. My buddy's philosophy is the exact opposite: he says it's easier to control the whites than bringing out detail on dark areas, so he shoots purposely overexposing a bit. (All of this, of course, is valid assuming one shoots in RAW.)

I think this is a nice set, with an aura of innocence and purity (due to the whites I suppose) emanating from all the images. This is the third time I return to see these photos, my favourite being #2.

Last edited:
I think you need to adjust the settings of your monitor. I can see good detail in the dresses in every one of these images. I don't think any of these are overexposed, although they would've worked with less light as well, maybe one stop -- no right or wrong though... it's just a photographer's decision.

While I somewhat agree with you, this -- again -- is the photographer's decision. My buddy's philosophy is the exact opposite: he says it's easier to control the whites than bringing out detail on dark areas, so he shoots purposely overexposing a bit. (All of this, of course, is valid assuming one shoots in RAW.)

I think this is a nice set, with an aura of innocence and purity (due to the whites I suppose) emanating from all the images. This is the third time I return to see these photos, my favourite being #2.

Thanks for your ideas, I think that you are a professional photographer :D

probably wouldn’t dare write this in Newsweek, where she’s currently (but for how long?) gainfully employed as a deputy editor. Thanks for sharing...

I never put Viet Nam and lilies together before.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back