A girl.

Brently

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
072492e6.jpg

hmmm maybe try posting it in the other art thread because it isn't a photo... definately.... and I even don't know what you improved (hair, skin... etc?)

ok, now I see it. So:
1. try to pay attention to composition... ok she's in the centre but look above her head - she has a ventilator standing out there. It's distracting because it is a portrait.
2. I understand quite poor light - you had difficult conditions there.
3. I like er expression - she might be a good model :)
4. I like the cropping of the girl.

mentos_007 said:
hmmm maybe try posting it in the other art thread because it isn't a photo... definately.... and I even don't know what you improved (hair, skin... etc?)

It looks like a photo... I am not following here (but then I am 2Stupid). I like the subject. NOt convinced about the total shot but its at least a 7.5'er. Your subject is an interesting girl.. enuf about her to catch the eye - and please don't take that the wrong way - summat about the background I don't dig on .. but it's a great contrast - it's one of those photos which really invokes thought - well done.

I like how you used your flash (at least it looks like you did) yet the flash hardly reflects off of anything in the background, except just a tad on the soda machine. I think it looks pretty cool.

IMO the fan doesn't bother, the composition could work too but: The subject is out of focus, I don't like the way the flash looks.
I think that pic would look better if you'd crop it a bit (I mean the cola fridge, it wouldn't be that centered, I would like it better). If you'll have the opportunity, make it again 'cause it shows quite a bit of potential but that's just me

I think a tighter crop would be better, I would try cutting out some of the distraction at the left and the top. If possible get rid of the light bulb above her head.

Good capture of her expression and hair

Most reactions

New Topics

Back