A girls things

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...... desperately wanting to try out my camera's capibilities. Comments and critiques welcome.

Girlswillbegirls.jpg

Girlswillbegirls2.jpg

Girlswillbegirls3-small.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!!

i think you did a great job with dof and creativitiy....

the colors are good, and most of all, your showing my favorite stuff too...the only difference, all my make up and jewelry is black...( ooh..big surprise...)

i could shoot mine in color, and its gonna look b&w..!!!

good job girl...very interestingly displayed!!! ( so creative, girl!!)

Love that first one... I like the combination of subjects and the dof is really awesome.

Thank you everyone for all of your comments! I truly appreciate you all taking the time! And yes AIRIC, I am having WAY TO MUCH FUN with my new little toy!

Aprilraven, your excitement for my afternoon charades with my makeup is just fuel for the fire, thank you!

Karissa - thanks for the comps! I was just short of throwing the hairbrush in there (too big) hahaha

Hey these are cool shots. After seeing your post the other day and today, I found myself looking for this lens myself. Looks like way to much fun. I just love your creativeness. Thanks for sharing. Keep up the FUN shots!!!!!!!!! Cool how you can see the makeup actually on the brush in the first one. NEATO!

Thank you "wvdalejrfan" for you kind comments! I highly recommend the 50mm F1.8 lens. It's great fun for playing around with seemingly pointless things like dead weeds and makeup!

the second one is my favorite! what part of CO are you from? i live right in the middle of downtown :) great pictures!

Thank you 303villain - I live near Highlands Ranch (suburbia at its worst). There is no inspiration here in all the urban development so I'm forced to play with what I have! Girls things apparently....

Test passed!
Wonderfully muted colours in all of these.
And I can see you are still VERY much enjoying the narrow DOF that f1.8 can give you, right?

Most reactions

Back