A good website where I can get some constructive criticism?

Fallensurvivorz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a good website to upload my photos so I can receive some constructive criticism or other helpful comments. I used to go on deviant art but over the last 2-3 years or so it has become more and more of a site with kids uploading their instagram photos instead of art. I have received some helpful comments over the years and now that it feels like it is going downhill I was wondering if any of you know of a website that can offer what I am looking for?

-Thanks

weepete

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I dunno about that place man, its a bit dark and some people tell you what they actually think of your photos instead of just sayin wow like they are supposed to xD

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
A good website where I can get some constructive criticism?

I'm looking for a good website to upload my photos so I can receive some constructive criticism or other helpful comments. I used to go on deviant art but over the last 2-3 years or so it has become more and more of a site with kids uploading their instagram photos instead of art. I have received some helpful comments over the years and now that it feels like it is going downhill I was wondering if any of you know of a website that can offer what I am looking for?

-Thanks

Is this supposed to be a mild insult? I haven't seen you post any images for C&C... otherwise you would have answered your own question!

Last edited:
OP
F

Fallensurvivorz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
I had in mind that for some reason only really good people would post photos here, and that mine would get taken down if I posted (I don't know why I thought that) I didn't bother to check out the photo galleries I thought it was only for competitions.

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
I dunno...you might post some photos here...people might offer some C&C on them.

OP
F

Fallensurvivorz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Yeah after looking through the forums I think I will be fine haha.

Most reactions