A good website where I can get some constructive criticism?

Fallensurvivorz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm looking for a good website to upload my photos so I can receive some constructive criticism or other helpful comments. I used to go on deviant art but over the last 2-3 years or so it has become more and more of a site with kids uploading their instagram photos instead of art. I have received some helpful comments over the years and now that it feels like it is going downhill I was wondering if any of you know of a website that can offer what I am looking for?

-Thanks

I dunno about that place man, its a bit dark and some people tell you what they actually think of your photos instead of just sayin wow like they are supposed to xD

A good website where I can get some constructive criticism?

I'm looking for a good website to upload my photos so I can receive some constructive criticism or other helpful comments. I used to go on deviant art but over the last 2-3 years or so it has become more and more of a site with kids uploading their instagram photos instead of art. I have received some helpful comments over the years and now that it feels like it is going downhill I was wondering if any of you know of a website that can offer what I am looking for?

-Thanks

Is this supposed to be a mild insult? I haven't seen you post any images for C&C... otherwise you would have answered your own question!

Last edited:
I had in mind that for some reason only really good people would post photos here, and that mine would get taken down if I posted (I don't know why I thought that) I didn't bother to check out the photo galleries I thought it was only for competitions.

I dunno...you might post some photos here...people might offer some C&C on them.

Yeah after looking through the forums I think I will be fine haha.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back