D850
f/2.8
ISO 64
1/500 Sec.
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20190323-untitled-15-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

I like it.

My personnel preference would be a tad less dark but it definitely enhances the long shadows.

Nice contrast.

This image has the bones to go in several directions. Just a suggestion to try. Boost the exposure about .88. Turn it into a selenium blue tone. Try a medium S curve on the RGB tone curve drop the far right top corner down just a bit. Go into the blue channel, drag the curve down in the shadows, and lift the midtones. Also pull the the top right corner down just a tad. In both the Blue channel and the RGB you might have to lift the bottom left corner just a bit to keep from over saturating the shadows. Then use a Radial filter to outline where the house is brightest, and drop the exposure to darken the surrounding area to taste. Now pull a Radial filter over the gate where it's brightest, Invert, and raise the exposure back up slightly. You'll likely have to drop your highlight slider significantly, boost your clarity slider, and adjust your whites, blacks and shadows. It will give you moon lit night look with pop.

This image has the bones to go in several directions. Just a suggestion to try. Boost the exposure about .88. Turn it into a selenium blue tone. Try a medium S curve on the RGB tone curve drop the far right top corner down just a bit. Go into the blue channel, drag the curve down in the shadows, and lift the midtones. Also pull the the top right corner down just a tad. In both the Blue channel and the RGB you might have to lift the bottom left corner just a bit to keep from over saturating the shadows. Then use a Radial filter to outline where the house is brightest, and drop the exposure to darken the surrounding area to taste. Now pull a Radial filter over the gate where it's brightest, Invert, and raise the exposure back up slightly. You'll likely have to drop your highlight slider significantly, boost your clarity slider, and adjust your whites, blacks and shadows. It will give you moon lit night look with pop.

@smoke665 I am willing to try it...

Great shot this, as love how the viewer is led in from the gate to the mansion in the back.

Most reactions

Back