Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Heron

On my way home, i was driving by a fruit farm, and was lucky enough to spot this blue heron scouting for a meal.. It was awsome to watch it scoop 3 fish out of this murky pond while i photographed it for 15 minutes. Eventually i made a wrong move, and it was off and flying to another fishing area nearby.

websize004DSC_9568edit.jpg

websize002DSC_9556edit.jpg

thanks for looking!

Wow Raymond. Awesome colours. Very well done !!!

Awesome, I love the second shot! I am so envious of people who can get wild-life photographs... my camera has only 4x optical zoom, so it's pretty tough.

thanks so much everyone!

It was quite a thrill for me to catch this beautiful bird, i have tried so many times to get close enough, and failed, as they are gone as soon as they realize they have been spotted. In this case though, it was around a pond near the highway, and along side a busy commercial driveway near greenhouses.. so i was smart this time, and stayed in my truck, and 4x4'ed up to the edge of the pond. They don't seem to fear vehicles so much as walking humans!

Thanks Jeff!

i was just messin around in the archives from September, and found this one from the Toronto Zoo that I didn't post... here goes... Not sure if i like the ps result.. What do you think Chiller?? LaFoto?

websize001DSC_7481edit.jpg

thanks for looking!

Most reactions

Back