A Happy Day...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wishing a Happy July 1st to all of our Canadian friends! Enjoy! Let the beer flow...;)

(*shakes head in absolute wonderment at previous comments*)

Thanks Mitica!! Mighty neighborly of you to wish us a happy Canada Day, eh!
polarcanada.gif

Thanks! Happy Canada Day everyone!

I have to work tonight.... which sucks.

Core 17:
Mentos 007:

You are NOT [yes, I'm shouting!] dumb, even in jest.

It's no big deal to be uninformed, though. I'm uninformed on more things than you could even begin to imagine. The importance of July 1st in Canada was one of them -- until today when I read this thread.

Meh. Canada Day was fun, except for the fact that England lost. Granted, it didn't even register that it was our 'day of biggest patriotic pride go-nuts-frenzy time' until after the game, since that took up most of my thought process, but ehh. I got my flag up all the time and am quite happy to live here over anywhere else. I don't think you can get much more 'quietly' patriotic than that.

Thanks eh!

Don't feel too bad about not knowing about Canada Day...blame the US school system. There is just not enough international flavor in the curriculum. Up here in Canada, we do learn a bit about the US in school...plus other countries like China, Brazil etc. A lot of our media (TV, movies etc.) comes directly from down south, so we are inundated with US culture. Every Canadian knows what July 4th is.

I had a good time, I was camping with a large group of family & friends. Caught some fish and drank a whole lot of beer.

Big Mike said:
Every Canadian knows what July 4th is.

:lol: :lol: I wish I could say the same about some of our inhabitants. :lmao: :lmao:

Hope you all had a great day :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back