A HDR or the Pomano Beach fishing pier

Thanks Beni.....Do you sign your post Beni?

This is just different for me... I am use to people wanting to use there name for publicity purposes?

Cheers, Joe

Thanks for the comments... and I really mean zero disrespect but it is a question that I do have???.... Why do members not use there first name?? I would much rather answer you as Jim, Jack, Tom, Eddie, Allen....anything but BigTwinky.

I respect you work and your input... I just do not get the whole "member name" thing?

Most places...everyone has there own catchy screen name...but sign their post with their first name... I do notice that this is not the norm here?

Cheers, Joe

On other forums I go by my real name, as I do on flickr. I guess most forums I join and I am unsure of the crowd, I use the alias I have been using for approx 9 years.

Most forums I am on people have aliases and do not use real names.

This is just different for me... I am use to people wanting to use there name for publicity purposes?

Cheers, Joe

I do not post here for business or publicity purposes, I post here to learn, to know and to chat. Not sure how much photography work I'd get from a forum full of photographers :)

Cheers, Joe

I do not post here for business or publicity purposes, I post here to learn, to know and to chat. Not sure how much photography work I'd get from a forum full of photographers :)

I hope that I did not offend you? That was not my intent at all... I am just wondering because many on this site do it...and the more photogs that recognize my name the better I feel... Not that they are going to give me work.... But you have no clue how many times I hear a fellow photog say "Oh Joe McBroom...I know his work"... and to me...that is a good thing?

And has netted income:D

Cheers and peace Joe

PS... My opinions do not make me right!!

Most reactions

Back