a hodgepodge of pics

molsen

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i haven't posted to the gallery here in a little while, so here are some shots from the past couple months...c&c if you want.

(yes, that is a grasshopper with his/her head ripped off)

Hey, good to see your photos again, you play with light ever so well in all of them, and seem to master all kind of light situations really well!

The "inverted" foot prints in the sand and the light sky above against the dark sand plus the scene as such are very appealing in the first.

And the cat on the prowl looks quite menacing. Whoa! But good focus and DOF!

It also seems like you have nailed your stage photography.

I think I have seen the floating crate and the wonderful texture of the ripples before, could it be you showed that one earlier?

great shots! #2, 3, and 6 are my favorites. The flower is seriously popping out of my monitor!

Hey, good to see your photos again, you play with light ever so well in all of them, and seem to master all kind of light situations really well!

The "inverted" foot prints in the sand and the light sky above against the dark sand plus the scene as such are very appealing in the first.
yea, the inverted look was what really drew me into that scene. i had a polarizer on when i first metered the scene and it wasn't inverted! the reflections and everything were gone, so i quickly unscrewed the filter, ran up closer to the guy, and did the shot.

And the cat on the prowl looks quite menacing. Whoa! But good focus and DOF!

It also seems like you have nailed your stage photography.

I think I have seen the floating crate and the wonderful texture of the ripples before, could it be you showed that one earlier?
yes, i may have posted that one before.

thanks for the feedback!

Most reactions

Back