A Large Joshua tree

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
600-1477.jpg

that thing is HUGE... i've been wanting to get out there and photo some of these things... only about 90 minutes away, these photos make me want to get out there...

With a Joshua Tree as large as this one I would also like to see some detail in the leaves and so on - so do you happen to also have a pic of the same taken WITH the sun and not against it so the tree would be lit?

Hm. I got this terrible one. I need to try something out day after tomorrow- hopefully it hasn't been pushed over to build a house.

600-5797.jpg

But ... a desert pic of a Joshua tree this size - WITH SNOW ... isn't that far too rare a sight to be called "terrible"? And is this THE tree? I.e. the one from the photo above, the first one here?

Yes, it's the same tree. I didn't get the angle the same on it. A terrible shot composition and colorwise. I liked doing it though. I had spent about 4 hours out in the snow that morning (which only comes at this elevation every couple years or so).

A big thumbs up from me :thumbup:

i think that shot with the snow is amazing actually... don't see that too often... :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back