A lazy Sunday afternoon walk around Paris, armed with an 85mm

Dp-PARIS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.parisbyphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few shots taken on a lazy Sunday afternoon, walking around the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th districts in Paris. I took my new 85mm out for a test drive. Love the lens but loads of CA when wide open (plan to use this lens mainly wide open).

Click an image to see more.

Will head out for some night time photography as soon as I get the chance. I was quite surprised by how much I like the focal length when out and about.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed these, especially the second and third pictures. I think it's a great idea to take one lens out on an excursion with you for the day. It challenges you to look at things differently and to get more creative.

Thanks guys for the comments. Perhaps I could use the 85 to flatten some buildings from a distance:)

Yes, it is great to go out with one focal length. Usually I take a 50mm, so I was worried I would find the 85 too tight. However, I have to admit I really enjoyed it, plus having to get so close often spoils the cadid shots, so liked that I could keep my distance a little. Already looking forward to next weekend:) If I can resit the urge for too much wine, I will take it out at night.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back