A Leaf

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
796-leaf-0049.jpg

Hi abraxas,Long time no see. I love this shot just as a genral long ex of flowing water and not that im nit picking or anything but I think the leaf is a bit of a distraction from the beautiful rocks and water.

:) I was going to call it, huge, distracting, yellow rock on the upper right & a leaf. But I cropped the yellow rock out. I probably could clone the thing out, but I have a few naked water shots and think the leaf falls in a good spot with the light, lines and colors.

Last edited:
I kind of like the leaf there, just a little random object wanting to be seen

ditto..... the leaf makes the picture interesting.

I can see why it could seem a distraction, but I also like how the little leaf stays there, despite the rushing water all around :)

I also like it.
The water shows a lot of movement, and the leaf is completely still -- as other's have said, it makes it more interesting :)

I kind of like the leaf there, just a little random object wanting to be seen

Thanks.

ditto..... the leaf makes the picture interesting.

Thank you.

i think the leaf makes the photo more interesting

really nice shot!

Cool, thanks.

Yea I agree the leaf does make it more interesting. dont listen to chris82 he dosent know what hes talking about...la de da...:lmao:

:) Hearing impediment- I usually only hear what I want to anyhow. Funny, it doesn't seem to be a problem, at least I've never heard any complaints.

I can see why it could seem a distraction, but I also like how the little leaf stays there, despite the rushing water all around :)

Thanks. I thought it had a bit of humor to it. Without it I think it'd just be another creek shot.

I also like it.
The water shows a lot of movement, and the leaf is completely still -- as other's have said, it makes it more interesting :)

Thank you. The way all the lines and curves seemed to lead to and from the leaf was really cool for me.

Most reactions

Back