A little different - Old not damaged - Try this one?

dennybeall

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.citrusphotorestore.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Angie - young.jpg

Here's an old photo from an album. It's dull and damaged by age. Copied from a .tiff file since .tiff was not acceptable to upload.

Hi Guys, I'm new to the community and consider myself to be very talented in Photoshop, I could have put a lot more work in this image, but my time was limited due to family reasons. I'd love some feedback and would like to know what other professionals think of my editing.

angie-photo-edit.png

I would have cropped off the left door jamb since it's so obviously crooked. Perhaps tried to sharpen the whole thing a bit and sharpened more for the facial features, at least the eyes.

Hi Guys, I'm new to the community and consider myself to be very talented in Photoshop, I could have put a lot more work in this image, but my time was limited due to family reasons. I'd love some feedback and would like to know what other professionals think of my editing.

View attachment 128252

I'd say this one is the winner.

View attachment 128252

I'd say this one is the winner.
Thanks Limr! I am looking for some challenges and you can expect to see more of me in this community.

New to this forum. Gave it a try. Mainly color balancing and curves. Too bad the resolution is this low.
meisje%20keuken%20na.jpg

This is my first attempt. I wouldn't say I'm a pro at photoshop but I tried my best. I'm only 17.
Angie---young.jpg

hey guys.. im a beginner myself.. here is my attempt.. critique is welcome :)

Layer 4.jpg

This is my take...

Attachments

• Original2.jpg
    Original2.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 340

Most reactions

Back