A little help here, please?

Why have anything at the bottom of the picture?

If you want a specific location typed in there, that can be added later pretty easily.

I think it would be best to set the camera up so that it doesn't put anything there. Any information you need to add can be added easy enough...

I agree, however there's 15 trail cams set up around our farm so once you've spent hours driving around getting SD cards out of all the cameras you forget what came from where. I guess it's just easier for them to track the deers patterns when they can see what time who was where on what day. We only go out once a week to collect pictures so this info is very valuable.

to hunters out there the rack is all they care about in this picture. That guy will hopefully be hanging on a wall in about 6 weeks.

Do you mean you guys don't eat the meat? Send it my way. I will :lol:

Of course we eat it. My husband has won the chili cook off 3 years in a row at work. I make a mean batch of deer jerky too!

This might work...

Instead of having all that information right on the pictures, just number the cameras.
1, 2, 3, etc...

Have it put that on the picture. It will be much easier to clone out, and as long as you write down which camera is where, you will know where it came from.

This might work...

Instead of having all that information right on the pictures, just number the cameras.
1, 2, 3, etc...

Have it put that on the picture. It will be much easier to clone out, and as long as you write down which camera is where, you will know where it came from.

We still need to know what time and date the pic was taken to help pattern the deer. That way we'll know what time to be in which stand before he comes walking through. But yeah numbering them instead of putting whos stand they are by would be better.

Yer very welcome. :) That particular fix was pretty easy compared to the disaster I went through last night.

Oh wow, very cool shot! Honestly at first I was totally looking for a ghost or something supernatural. It kinda reminds me of a ride at Disney World, was it the Tower of Terror where they lock you in a library with ghosts?

Must be from the Goosebumps book I was just reading my kids before they went to bed. Now that I think about it that might not be such a good idea before they go to sleep.

This might work...

1, 2, 3, etc...

We still need to know what time and date the pic was taken to help pattern the deer. That way we'll know what time to be in which stand before he comes walking through. But yeah numbering them instead of putting whos stand they are by would be better.

Time and date will be in te exif... Right clict the picture and select properties.

[/quote]

Time and date will be in te exif... Right clict the picture and select properties.[/QUOTE]

Ahh you're on to something! Thanks!
:mrgreen:

Can anyone remove the words Scott cam and Ryan cam from these pictures? Any help would be much appreciated.

DoubleBrow20.jpg

TheGodfather4.jpg

Don't know if anyone will appreciate my dash of humour...
But my first thought about these pics was......

No I-dea....

Jedo

Oh boy, here we go...

You call this defenseless? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I'd never seen the entire video. I can't believe the wife just keeps on shooting. :lmao:

But folks, let's keep the politics off the forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back