A little late on the intro, great to be here!

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I probably should have done this a while ago. I recently just passed the 200 mark on posting. It was a little rough starting out on this forum last August. I didnt receive a lot of feedback for a while, but since then, I have received a lot of nice comments and critique on my work. I am learning so much about proper technique, common rules and guidelines, and equipment, etc. I am into portrait photography more than any other type. Photography is first and foremost a hobby for me, which I have come to love very much in a relatively short period of time. However, I try to make a few bucks on the side doing small photo jobs, and as my confidence level increases, I will take on more jobs and hopefully consider myself a pro one day. Its not easy finding the time to shoot and do post processing, especially when you have a family and a day job. But as I said, I really love it.

Thanks for letting me give my intro. And please give comments and critique on my work when you can. I really appreciate it! :D

NJ

Welcome to the friendliest Forum, as you already discovered.

Thanks Mitica! :D Yes, I will say definitely that once I really got going on this forum, I have received replies and comments from some of the most friendly and helpful people anywhere. I learn photography not so much by reading, but rather from digging in and practicing. But when I have asked specific questions, there is usually someone here who has an answer or has encountered the same or similar experience.

Thanks everyone for helping me along! You certainly are a knowledgable group.

Most reactions

Back