A little less common view of Boston

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And amazingly for me, it's *not* taken at night. (early AM instead)

C&C welcome as always.

Boston - Early Morning - South of Courthouse - 003.jpg

Thanks, Deadeye! :)

Awesome shot!

My brother and my dad went to Boston to watch one of the hockey games there - Lucic hockey jersey is all sold out :(

That is a postcard shot! Nice, Chris..

P.S.... I think you need to update your watermark.. Your exif says 2009, but you're still copywriting/watermarking 2008....

Very nice shot! Can you please post your EXIF data?? I am very curious, and it would be much appreciated!

Very nice shot! Can you please post your EXIF data?? I am very curious, and it would be much appreciated!
It's on the image.
Camera Make: NIKON CORPORATION
Camera Model: NIKON D300
Image Date: 2008:11:11 06:18:04
Flash Used: No
Focal Length: 15.0mm (35mm equivalent: 22mm)
Exposure Time: 0.500 s (1/2)
Aperture: f/14.0
ISO equiv: 200
White Balance: Auto
Metering Mode: Matrix
Exposure: Manual
Exposure Mode: Manual

Aside from that, it's an amazing picture. :thumbup:

Awesome shot!

My brother and my dad went to Boston to watch one of the hockey games there - Lucic hockey jersey is all sold out :(

Thanks! :) Sorry you missed out on the jersey. :(

That is a postcard shot! Nice, Chris..

P.S.... I think you need to update your watermark.. Your exif says 2009, but you're still copywriting/watermarking 2008....

Thanks, oh and... oops. :lol: Forgot about that. I'll fix it, thanks for pointing that out.

Aside from that, it's an amazing picture. :thumbup:

Thanks Corbin!

You know the funny thing about this is it's one of those shots that I took and wasn't all that excited about initially... five months later I come back and I was like "oh hey wow, that's pretty cool... what was I thinking?"

I'm so critical of my own stuff.

Thanks, oh and... oops. :lol: Forgot about that. I'll fix it, thanks for pointing that out.

Well, as it turns out, you were half-right.. Taken 2008, PP done 2009..

Yeah - I think the jersey was a little out of my price range as of right now, so it's quite okay!

You know the funny thing about this is it's one of those shots that I took and wasn't all that excited about initially... five months later I come back and I was like "oh hey wow, that's pretty cool... what was I thinking?"

I'm so critical of my own stuff.
I find those to be some of my best photos. I do this a lot. I'll go through some of my old, un-processed photos and find golden ones that I then process.

Thanks, everyone!

I find those to be some of my best photos. I do this a lot. I'll go through some of my old, un-processed photos and find golden ones that I then process.

Yeah, I clearly need to do this more often. :)

Most reactions

Back