A little survey about camera consumptions...

Frenchies

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,

I'm a French student interested in photography (of course!).
Right now, I'm making a marketing survey about photography and I need some expert/professional answers from all around the world, so here I am.
I'd be very glad to hear any remarks or criticisms!

Camera Survey

Thanks in advance for your help!

Ps: It takes only 2 minutes (10 questions), just try it!

Last edited:
Your survey is totally clueless when it comes to how camera gear is chosen and purchased even for novice photographers. MANY of us use several types of cameras and camera types you don't list as well. Your essential criteria all have nothing to do with why anyone who has an inkling of knowledge chooses a camera and doesn't even touch on any of the reasons we'd choose one model over another. Different cameras are aimed at specializing in different things.
Where we purchase should be able to choose multiple answers. And FYI your largest camera specialized retailers are internet AND brick and mortar specialized stores.
WHY we upgrade: End of life of the camera, change in the way we shoot causing different needs, update in technology, want... The reasons are so varied that you're not even scratching the surface.

I'm well aware that my survey is not a professional one, in fact it is my first survey. Moreover, as a student, I only had access to a limited model of survey (10 questions allowed, which is not enough at all), so I had to simplify it a lot. But anyway I'm glad that you took the time to look at my survey ; I take note of your remarks and I will try to improve it straight away.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back