A long wait

Raymond J Barlow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.raymondbarlow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
We hung around the Valley Inn from 2:30 PM until almost 7:30 PM tonight, and finally things started happening!

websz0458.jpg

websz0459.jpg

websz0460.jpg

websz0461.jpg

websz0462.jpg

websz0463.jpg

websz0464.jpg

websz0465.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Great shots and lighting Ray. You can't beat that late evening sun diffused by the Hamilton smog :) Those GBHs are really nice captures.

Eric

These all remind me of the planes that also start descending on Washington DC at dusk, one after the other, plane after plane --- also they arrive preferably at that hour ;). Great photos here again, Raymond, as always. Your lens looks like it is absolutely worth the price you had to pay for it (saw one like I think you have in the glass case in the shop before we went to the States - when Andreas got me my new 70-300mm Sigma lens - and it was 10 times the price of my new telezoom!).

great light in #6, love that shot... and what is that in #7?

great series! :thumbup:

Obviously it was worth the wait, Raymond. Those first two great blue heron shots are ah-MAZ-ing.

Antarctican said:
Obviously it was worth the wait, Raymond. Those first two great blue heron shots are ah-MAZ-ing.

thanks man, It was a long wait, but the Caspian Turns kept me entertianed with their diving for fish... I didn't get a really good shot of them yet, but I will..!!!

Most reactions

Back