A MAN AND HIS BEVERAGE!!

Sw1tchFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
LOLn00bs.jpg

So?

but what if it's not a blooper, or a snapshot, but a carefully composed and executed piece of work?

but what if it's not a blooper, or a snapshot, but a carefully composed and executed piece of work?

Im sorry but it looks very very far from a carefully composed and executed piece of work. It has very bad composition, bad background, it's very grainy, the subject is centered and cut off at the knees. There is too mush headroom. WHite balance is off and its out of focus. There is some distracting black thing jutting into the lower right hand corner, and a distracting green light in the lower left hand corner. This picture is not carefully composed.

But what if I intentionally cut off the knees, set my lens to manual focus and focused at the minimum distance at f/2.8, left too much headroom, shot at ISO 1600 and pushed the exposure almost 2 stops, and set my WB to cloudy?

What about this guy?
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99039

Could it be a 'visual artist statement' of sorts?

But what if I intentionally cut off the knees, set my lens to manual focus and focused at the minimum distance at f/2.8, left too much headroom, shot at ISO 1600 and pushed the exposure almost 2 stops, and set my WB to cloudy?

What about this guy?
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=99039

Could it be a 'visual artist statement' of sorts?

But what your say is "What if" the fact is you didn't. Its a snapshot. YOU didn't someone else? Maybe.

It's a rhetorical question, this whole shot was set up to be a 'disaster'. I did everything in this intentionally.

This whole thread is a statement to what everyone said about rob's images. what if, like my image, it was completely intentional to stir things up and question what makes a 'good' photograph?

It's a rhetorical question, this whole shot was set up to be a 'disaster'. I did everything in this intentionally.

This whole thread is a statement to what everyone said about rob's images. what if, like my image, it was completely intentional to stir things up and question what makes a 'good' photograph?

I'd have to say honestly this is better then any photo rob ever posted lol :lmao:

I'm just glad that at least one person was able to take it as a joke..*cough*LP*cough*

some things are just better out of focus..

Haha a5i736, you must learn how to tell when something's a joke! Sw1tchFX is probably one of the best photogs on this site, haha.

Good shot! hahaha.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Almost a great shot Sw1tchFX! With a little practice.....you just have to figure out a way to bump the camera slightly at exposure.

Most reactions

Back