A mixed Bag of photos from my day off today.

uberben

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.benberndtphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had the day off from work so I spent a couple hours just wandering around taking photos. It was the best day I have had in a long time. Very relaxing

cameraman.jpg

Industrial.jpg

Weather.jpg

distance.jpg

3.jpg

green.jpg

wow, excellent work! my favs are 2,4 & 5. :thumbup:

You were to only one to have the day off, right?
No one else did, did they?
The bridge in 4 makes that so obvious ;).
I'm still undecided, but I think I like that bridge photo best of the entire series, though 5 is also quite strong. Hmmmm :scratch:
Who, where and what is that funny photographing figure in 1?

Since I work a 10hr flex shift, I only work 4 days a week with wednesday being the day off. Its pretty sweet never working more then 2 days in a row. There was nobody out on the stone arch bridge this morning, it was very creepy to be honest. That silly little figure caught my eye as I was walking and I just had to take a pic. There were actually about 20 other silly figures, but the security guard was giving me the evil stare face and I didn't feel like having a battle with a rent-a-cop.

I am planning on making a return trip to that bridge on a dark foggy night. I think it would be really cool to have the hazy glow of the city in the background with the streetlamps beaming down along the path.

WOW! These are all stunning! I cannot pick a favorite, because they are all so very well done! But I guess if I were to pick one that stood out the most to me, it would be #4 - but I would hang any of these on my wall!

great shots, these are all terrific... #4&5 are exceptional and #1 makes me laugh... i always love your photos... :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back