A mother murdering her own child? Sick.

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The saddest part is that I met them once.
My mom tutors for this less-fortunate school in Berkeley, and once she was taking me to the same area so I could get some urban shots. As we were getting back into the car, we passed this adorable little boy with his mom. All of a sudden, my mom started talking to the little kid, and once we left, she said he was in the class of 3rd graders that she tutors. He was so sweet.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/10/13/BAVMSPBKO.DTL

:(

It always sad when something like that happens, which unfortunately it does all too often. My Mum went through the same thing at a school she helped out at a few years back - this time the father was responsbile though. It's diffcult to know what to say to the people around a child like that, because they always feel there was something they should have seen or done, but there rarely is. Tell your Mum I know what she's going through.

thats terrible.

reminds me of that lady who drown like all 6 of her kids while they all watched and then layed them "sleeping across her bed" because she didnt want them growing up in a world this cruel...

:scratch: i just dont understand.:-x

Most reactions

Back