imgdsc875275.jpg

imgdsc875475.jpg

imgdsc875775.jpg

imgdsc876275.jpg

imgdsc878975.jpg

imgdsc880975.jpg

imgdsc881275.jpg

I really enjoy #3.

Can I ask about your reasoning for so many bisecting horizon lines? Not saying its right or wrong here, just picking your brain.

I like 3 & 4..Beautiful!!

I really enjoy #3.

Can I ask about your reasoning for so many bisecting horizon lines? Not saying its right or wrong here, just picking your brain.

I'm not quite sure I understood your question. Can you be more specific, please ?

Many of your horizon lines are smack dab in th middle of the frame. I was just wanting to hear your justification for doing so.

Many of your horizon lines are smack dab in th middle of the frame. I was just wanting to hear your justification for doing so.

It's simple. If you pay attention to the topographic elevation of the chapel (usually the main subject), placing it on one of upper the Fibonacci 'eyes' makes the sea level to go to the middle of the frame. Lower 'eyes' unbalance the images.

Thank you for your question.

All are beautiful in different colors.....

But i have one suggestion regarding the first.... nothing like real foot prints.... foot wear prints fail to convey the same feel...especially in sea shores it is quite natural to be bare footed

Regards :D

All are beautiful in different colors.....

But i have one suggestion regarding the first.... nothing like real foot prints.... foot wear prints fail to convey the same feel...especially in sea shores it is quite natural to be bare footed

Regards :D

Thank you Freq.

But ... those are real foot prints.
I guess they belong to an young couple that passed there minutes before !:confused:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back