Aayria

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am quite the "linker" on TPF lately :lol:

Post a blog link... run offline...

Sorry!

But I had to post this here, after thinking about where to go with photography and venting here so much recently. I finally have found a goal that I think is reflective of what I hope to do with photography and wondered what people here think of it? I'd love to hear some feedback...and maybe this will help somebody else who has struggled with similar issues.

Blog post from today:

New Direction| {Sharing my passion and vision} Aayria.Bella.Photography

I'm scared..but at the same time really excited! It totally gives me the ability to control where my work takes me...And to try new ideas I might not have had the chance to try before. =) I have this idea to do photo documentaries with different themes... and sooo many other ideas. I just put out a note on my face book page calling models for my first idea, I hope there is some interest =)

Good Luck, hope it works out for you.:thumbup:

You lost me at the word Glory.

Sorry.

Wow...talk about being a total tool. Instead of making a comment like that, next time perhaps you ought to just keep your metaphorical mouth shut. Seriously. The woman bares her soul, and you think we actually give a rat's about your anti-religious views? Man, talk about hubris...

Sorry for posting and disappearing yesterday!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read all that.. I know it was a lot lol. And honestly I'm feeling a little silly today for posting sooooo much, but I've never been good at abridged versions of ...anything.

Maybe that's why I love photography? You can fit so many thoughts into just one picture...

Anyway, I mostly just thought maybe other's had felt this way and could benefit from the idea. Whether you believe in a higher power or not, the idea of using your talents for something greater than yourself is a desire I think most people can relate to =)

And there's SO much pressure it seems.. especially for the proverbial "MWAC" to go right into buisiness...like it's a way of validating what you're doing with your life to all those people in the world who don't think being a stay at home mom is a worthwhile "career" move. But I wanted to express that you don't have to feel that way as a woman at all! Being treated as a professional in the photography world because you can run a buisiness sucessfully is no where near as rewarding as being remembered as the best wife and mother you can be.

I know...the majority of this forum in particular is not necessarily composed of stay at home moms.. But I"ll bet many lurkers are. There are TONS of "MWAC's" and I'll bet many can relate to what I've learned.

I have some really fun shoots coming up this week...all based around ideas that I have, and not around getting the perfect family portrait with grandma and the family dog to hang on the living room wall lol. And I'm excited to start trying more that's outside of the ussual. I'm still happy I started down the custom photography/buisiness route, because I learned so much.

Have a great weekend, all...and again thanks to anyone who took the time to read all my female emotional happy/feely ramblings :lol:

and you think we actually give a rat's about your anti-religious views? Man, talk about hubris...

No more than anyone gives a rat's about your opinions. But you have to make them known too. Dontcha.
But i'ts ok from your side.

I am really happy for Aaryia, actually. She's very talanted, and it shows in how far she's come.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back