A new line of camera straps!

aaronfriend

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello there! I'm a wedding photographer based out of San Diego, CA. I recently created my own line of camera straps! I would love to hear any reactions, thoughts, ideas. Feel free to take a look around and let me know what you think. Shoot me an email and I'll give ya a code for %15 off! This forum is a great resource and I appreciate any and all feedback. Cheers! Aaron

The car seat straps look real nice, Wish I had $50 to spend on a strap.

That's some very nice looking craftsmanship.

My only problem is that my rig, when fully loaded up (D2Xs, 70-200, SB-800), weighs a ton. So it's still nice soft, stretchy neoprene for me.

I really like your straps. Too bad I bought a strap at my local camera shop about a month ago.

Nice products!

You have a typo on your main page. You're missing a comma between fun and comfortable. The font is kind of ghetto too... I recommend changing it to veranda or something.

The straps look great. The blue velvet is my favorite.

Random thought... a strap made out of seat belt material would be awesome, especially if you could get it in a pitch black color (it would look classy in black). It would be extremely lightweight and thin, and heck, if seatbelts hold people in cars, I would trust it to keep my camera around my neck.

I like them, but honestly, I would only pay $38 bucks for a strap if it increased my confidence in the protection of my equipment. (But then, I wear blue jeans when I photograph weddings.)

Can you invent a better connector... like... most straps just have that strip that you double back. I have a problem with mine where those cords are creeping, and I've secured it temporarily with a safety pin on each side, but I really want something better. Is there any kind of small, high-quality metal clasp that you could put on the end of your straps so creeping isn't a problem? You'd want to secure it to the fabric/strap material really well, probably with a thick metal eyelet.

Just some thoughts... good luck!

Very Nice - I need something like the Speed Racer series with a Checkered Flag look goin down instead of just the on white line, something sorta minimalistic but still something more than just the white line. Any idea or abilty to draw something up, if not i might have to pony up for the black and white one...

Cheers

You have a typo on your main page. You're missing a comma between fun and comfortable. The font is kind of ghetto too... I recommend changing it to veranda or something.

The straps look great. The blue velvet is my favorite.

Random thought... a strap made out of seat belt material would be awesome, especially if you could get it in a pitch black color (it would look classy in black). It would be extremely lightweight and thin, and heck, if seatbelts hold people in cars, I would trust it to keep my camera around my neck.

I like them, but honestly, I would only pay $38 bucks for a strap if it increased my confidence in the protection of my equipment. (But then, I wear blue jeans when I photograph weddings.)

Can you invent a better connector... like... most straps just have that strip that you double back. I have a problem with mine where those cords are creeping, and I've secured it temporarily with a safety pin on each side, but I really want something better. Is there any kind of small, high-quality metal clasp that you could put on the end of your straps so creeping isn't a problem? You'd want to secure it to the fabric/strap material really well, probably with a thick metal eyelet.

Just some thoughts... good luck!

Thanks for the feedback on the straps and the site. The only solution to the creeping strap issue is to use our Superloops. They are really secure and lower profile than the webbing that you mentioned as a issue with your camera.

Thanks for taking the time to check them out. I do have some old Porche seat material with some checkered white. I'll post one online shortly. Cheers!

On your hand strap page, it's 'coming' soon.. with one M...

Sorry to nitpick about that, but that's probably one of my biggest pet peeves in the world, plus as a business website, you'd probably want to know these things anyway... just noticed something else.. it's Porsche.. with an S..

I dig most of the straps. They've got a nice long lasting look to them. The only thing is the product shots make my brain think i'm looking at a belt catalog rather than a camera strap catalog. I would've preferred to see at least some shots of them attached to cameras. *edit* nevermind, I see a few on some of the images pages.

Most reactions

Back