****A NEW PORTRAIT SHOT*** with NEW LENS!!!!

Thank you Skieur, I really love what you have done with the second edit. It looks so natural and beautiful. I'm working on learning PS better so hopfully I will get to your level sometime soon. Amazing work.

I dont mind the look on her face/in her eyes...I think that it may be the intense blue color. To me it is a little dark and seems a little cold. The pic is great though!!! I like the natural looks people give. I have two kids myself and my son can stare a hole through you w/his looks....lol

Thanks for your comments Southergal. She had that look because the sun was in her eyes and I just kept saying "just keep them open" and this is the shot I got. I actually loved it alot. I do like the edit that Skieur did though.

Thank you Skieur, I really love what you have done with the second edit. It looks so natural and beautiful. I'm working on learning PS better so hopfully I will get to your level sometime soon. Amazing work.

By the way, I should point out that I do edits on this website just as a challenge and for fun, so anyone should feel free to use any edits I do, as they see fit.

skieur

I really used Paint Shop Pro X for this one: enhance photo option and then reduced red and blue in the RGB colour control area. I do use Photoshop as well but sometimes Paint Shop Pro is faster.

skieur

Most reactions

New Topics

Back