A new project I've begun to work on

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted a project to concentrate on this year. I haven't chiseled out the complete path to take yet. I have an idea where I want to go, but sometimes you just have to make that first mark.

DSC_7340_edited-2.jpg

DSC_7401_edited-2.jpg

DSC_8788_edited-1.jpg

Any thoughts, suggestions or comments?

Thanks for looking.

Doing things with your hand?!

I thought of the first thing that should be on the list, but alas it's not in your post.

*RUNS*

I think it's very intresting,

Many beautiful and odd things are done with hands. ;]

I like idea. It would be very interesting if you made sure that when you photographer hands at work the hands are representative of the work. Meaning dont just go around and take picture of you or your friends hands doing different things, make sure if its hands fixing a car that those hand belong to a mechanic. The look of the hands that routinly do the same thing will be interesting (rough carpenter hands, vs the young hands of a school child writing in a book.

The Phototron: Don't runaway. Care to elaborate?

IndieMe: Yes they do. Thanks.

D-50: I totally agree with having a connection, which is the direction I intend to follow.

These three photos are the seed of an idea. I expect future images to mature in the process. Thanks for taking time to comment.

Punk Rocker with spikey hair and chains out of focus in the background as he gives you the finger.
Spindly fingers of a guitarist (not like my stubbies)
Finger on the shutter release cord with camera in the Bg out of focus.
Old hands knitting.
Mother's hands applying a band aid.
Junkey banging up.
Hand holding diamond ring with a looking up view to a delighted girl out of focus in the BG.
Homer strangling Bart.

Shown individually and in 2s and 3s like above it won't amount to much. I think about 200 sessions later there will be a nice stimulating collection. I won't be surprised to find that it takes you a year or more, or even if you'll ever stop if it takes a grip on you.

hmmmm, idea... PM on the way...

The Phototron: Don't runaway. Care to elaborate?

IndieMe: Yes they do. Thanks.

D-50: I totally agree with having a connection, which is the direction I intend to follow.

These three photos are the seed of an idea. I expect future images to mature in the process. Thanks for taking time to comment.

If it's what I'm thinking, you might have to use your imagination on this one. Haha.

Most reactions

Back