A new social photography website

Ideacounter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everybody, please come and visit my new social counting website, where you can upload your photos with the numbers on the right, comment other uploads and share with friends. There is the best way to socialize and count from 1 to 365!

The best ones will be awarded with small gifts!

Welcome to join this website: 34 | Idea Counter

IDEA

Oh...it's one of those 365 photo things. *sigh* 'Tis a fad.

so you just take pictures everyday of the year with a number for the day. um ok...
????:er::thumbdown: I still dont get it.

Basically. I dunno. For people who don't take many pictures this might hold some interest. The idea is to take a photo a day for a year. But for me, I can shoot a few hundred in a day, so...meh. Not much point when you're actually out there shooting often.

Basically. I dunno. For people who don't take many pictures this might hold some interest. The idea is to take a photo a day for a year. But for me, I can shoot a few hundred in a day, so...meh. Not much point when you're actually out there shooting often.

Yeah but in this case you have to have a photo with a number in it. I didn't understand if the number in the photo has to match that of the day though.

I like this idea.

Why would 46 be in August shouldn't it be like 150 or something? Or I guess its not the day of the year. Maybe its the fiscal year?

You might want to take a look at your sites loading time. I waited about 45 seconds and gave up.

Site works great for me :)

I like this, I have heard of the 365 thing but not really interested -- however I like being able to see how a collective grouping of people shot the "same thing" so very differently. Very cool.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back