Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Comments and critiques please??

ANewTypeofToothpaste.jpg

Regards,
Jake

I like the creativity but just don't know what to say about this, i think it would have been better if the toothbrush was closer to the toothpaste.

I think it really needs some green smoke in front of the bristles for the best effect. Right now it looks like obvious photochopping.

Great idea, tighten up your execution that little bit! :thumbup: The devil is in the details.

I think it really needs some green smoke in front of the bristles for the best effect. Right now it looks like obvious photochopping.

Great idea, tighten up your execution that little bit! :thumbup: The devil is in the details.

I am definately going to redo this one, that is for sure.

Nobody else?

I would prefer to see the hands a little under-exposed. The focus point is supposed to be the smoke on the brush, but I find my eye moving to the hands because they are so bright. The smoke is competing for attention. Does that make sense?

I would prefer to see the hands a little under-exposed. The focus point is supposed to be the smoke on the brush, but I find my eye moving to the hands because they are so bright. The smoke is competing for attention. Does that make sense?

That does and when i get back home i will try that. Thanks!

Regards,
Jake

I like it. great creativity and effort. It's a nice shot.

I like it. great creativity and effort. It's a nice shot.

Thanks! Although the more i look at it the more things i find that i can improve on.

Regards,
Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back