A Nice, Warm Day in Ohio

oCyrus55

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is one image from my shoot today. Let me know what you think!

IMG_2641.jpg

Thanks for looking.

I like the light accents around the hair. A little fill on her face would have helped bring out her eyes.

Hmm.. ok, I hate to bring it up but.. her right hand could be uh... in a bad place.... Not sure where I would have put it but... not there... other than that.. I love the pose and background and all.

Hah thanks for the input. I will watch out for that next time.

OK ... I did not see the "hand-problem" as clearly, all I saw (and got attracted to) was her backlit hair, which I like a lot here (and everywhere). Her look over her shoulder is nice, too. She is too young and too well in shape to get a double chin from this (while I would have to watch it were I to pose like that :roll: ), but the little fur on her hood prevents that to happen, anyway.

I think I might have placed her further right within the frame, and not so very much in the middle...

Alright thanks, I'm still learning so I appreciate all the comments. And I really didn't see the "hand problem" either.

I like the shot, but like LaFoto said, I also think she should be a little more to the right of the picture

I like the shot, but like LaFoto said, I also think she should be a little more to the right of the picture
To elaborate on that a little, if you have a subject "facing" one direction or the other, it often "works" to have the subject "looking" into the center, with its back closer to the edge of the frame.

All the quotes are because it isn't always a person; it could be a speeding motorcycle.

Most reactions

Back