A Night Out (C&C Requested)

jjphotos

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photo from a while back during a nightly excursion and I really enjoyed the mood it displays

And I was hoping to get some feedback and thoughts on it

IMG_4685_zps551246a0.jpg

I dont remember if I posted this before...

Last edited:
I like that a lot, it really gives a good view of how alive the night still is even when normal people are in bed. Is that in toronto?

I actually don't mind it. the one thing that bothers me is the telephone poles, I know there isn't much you can do about them being there, but if you were able to step a few steps to the right so that at least it isn't going directly through the lighted signs, that would have helped out a lot especially with the blue signs in the center of the image but also with the "lunch buffet" sign on the far left....

and I kindof want a wood grilled steak now...

I like it, you can really feel the mood, you have conveyed it well

When I look at it, I feel like I forgot to take off my sunglasses after the sun went down.

I like that a lot, it really gives a good view of how alive the night still is even when normal people are in bed. Is that in toronto?
Yes it is Toronto
Near the downtown core
And thanks for the CC

I actually don't mind it. the one thing that bothers me is the telephone poles, I know there isn't much you can do about them being there, but if you were able to step a few steps to the right so that at least it isn't going directly through the lighted signs, that would have helped out a lot especially with the blue signs in the center of the image but also with the "lunch buffet" sign on the far left....

and I kindof want a wood grilled steak now...
Haha steaks are good anytime of the day
When you say you dont mind it?
Is that good or bad? Haha
I like it, you can really feel the mood, you have conveyed it well
Thnks Johnny for the CC :)
When I look at it, I feel like I forgot to take off my sunglasses after the sun went down.
So youre saying ita too underexposed?

Close to a full stop but it's not that as much as it is too dark in the wrong places and not light enough in the right places...but is from a technical standpoint. However, that said, the edit I sent you and this image side by side in a gallery, my edit would get more positive responses...because people are conditioned to light far more than dark.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back