A non trad e-session

elsaspet

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm getting a bit more of a funky tone as I grow into this, and thus, get a bit of the more funky fun loving couples. Makes me put on my thinking cap when I shoot these things. The first of the series is a basic trad shot, but the rest I had to think for!
Hope you like. :)

JillM03.jpg

JillM04.jpg

JillM11.jpg

JillM14.jpg

JillM18.jpg

JillM20.jpg

JillM24.jpg

JillM40.jpg

Great expressions and super tones. I like the tones in the first two.
1 and 3 are my favs from this lot.

I love the whole series!!!

You know why I like them so much...because they aren't traditional :thumbsup: I love to see 'outside the box' work. Love all your stuff Cindy.

Hi Cindy.
5, 7 and 8 for me... beautiful... bet they love them! btw, played with liquify after reading your 'how to' thread - fun but tricky! x

The whole thing is fantastic. That must have been a fun shoot.
8 is my fav. Looks like a romantic place to be.

If I had to pick, #1 bugs me just a tad because of the lamps right above their heads, but that is not too problematic for me.

I love #3 and the jumping on the bed ones:) #4 is cool, but I'm not sure how I feel about the curtain being open like that. It's fun to watch your style emerge through all of these posts!

Thank you guys! Yeah, that window is pretty bright, but lately I've been all into back exposures. I think it's fun....even if it hurts my eyes too.
:)
The location is a funky alleyway in a shopping center. (The outdoor ones). The inside location is the presidential suite of the Omni Hotel.

the lady looks like she's about to keal over with laughter on that bouncing bed shot. :)

good stuff

What a fun series!

I'm curious... why did you go with one dressed light and on dressed dark?

I'm kinda weird about this. I know the rules.......like colored non patterned shirts and pants, classic in nature.

I say..........blah! I get a kick out of seeing how crazy I looked in old school photos. Dated......yep. And that is the point, IMO, to DATE the photos. It's a significant moment in time.

So I ask them to go into different rooms, put on something they would wear on a date, and wear that to the shoot. I could care less if they clash. Clashing can be fun!

the lady looks like she's about to keal over with laughter on that bouncing bed shot. :)

good stuff

Hehe. She was. The next shot was of her falling off the bed because she couldn't keep her balance, she was laughing too hard.... :)

haha, you should post that too, just for fun :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back