A pefect day for car pictures.

mrredline05

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Found a new spot the other day so i figured ill try it out. C&C welcome only if you want. I thought they turned out pretty well.

DSC05550.jpg

DSC05541.jpg

DSC05527.jpg

DSC05535.jpg

DSC05511.jpg

DSC05516.jpg

DSC05522.jpg

DSC05506.jpg

DSC05496.jpg

I finally learned the transparents hood trick lol.
DSC05599.jpg

DSC05593.jpg

i personally think that pic 3 and 9 are the best shots. go take a look at mine, i got tons of pics of cars in my thread

Thanks. Checked out your site. Alot of nice looking cars on there.

300 is pretty good for that little car.
I like the see thru hood effect.

Do you have a tutorial on how to do that? I'm assuming it's easy, but I've never tried it before.

As for the shots, they seem a bit over-edited. Some are dark, and some have a weird looking white balance.

I'd suggest going easy on the contrast and/or sharpening next time...way overboard on these.

You should number the photos for easy reference.

#1 nothing is in focus

#3 and #7 have power poles growing out of the car, a big no-no in car photography

#6 has a bush in front of the car

Do you have a tutorial on how to do that? I'm assuming it's easy, but I've never tried it before.

As for the shots, they seem a bit over-edited. Some are dark, and some have a weird looking white balance.

its very easy to do, just take a pic with the hood down, keep the camera in the same position, then take a pic with the hood up, throw the 2 pictures in photoshop and erase everything but the engine and just blend it through

its very easy to do, just take a pic with the hood down, keep the camera in the same position, then take a pic with the hood up, throw the 2 pictures in photoshop and erase everything but the engine and just blend it through

Exactly what I thought, easy. :lol:

They all have a little or more of the same three errors. Underexposed, Over saturated, Out of focus.

Bring a tripod and reshoot.

p!nK

nice car,
i had a cobalt ss supercharged (same engine) for about 3 year. i miss that little car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back