A Perfect Flower for Valentine's

It looks good but flower pictures look alot better if u dont do it from above. When u walk and see a flower, u see it from above. if u do it from ground level and see it from the side, it is more pleasing from the eye, because everyday people see them from above, and not really from the ground.

It looks good but flower pictures look alot better if u dont do it from above. When u walk and see a flower, u see it from above. if u do it from ground level and see it from the side, it is more pleasing from the eye, because everyday people see them from above, and not really from the ground.
Good point....never thought of that before. I wonder what'd it look like if you actually gut underneath the flower and shot the bottom of it

Ok, I tried to shoot the same grouping of flowers today, but the flowers are past bloom :(. Oh well...

But here is a snap shot of the flower showing how small it really is. BTW, I failed to mention that the original picture of this post was shot handheld and not with a tripod.

12567-DSC00079_resize.JPG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back