A Picture From Today's Shoot

Aujmarie23

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.confessionsofafauxtographer.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Today I did my first official "photoshoot" with a model. Thankfully she was a friend of mine and so it made it a lot easier. I still have some editing to do on the photos but I really love this one! The pictures are for my final assignment in my digital photography class. I think I'm having them matted and framed for presentation.

156314_659108828838_37703858_36746284_7218881_n.jpg

Nice shot! Working with a friend is always nice. I feel like you could have left a little more room for her left shoulder since the crop feels a little too tight for me. Maybe it is just because she is looking out of the frame or something. Overall I like the colors and hair and expression.

Nice shot! Working with a friend is always nice. I feel like you could have left a little more room for her left shoulder since the crop feels a little too tight for me. Maybe it is just because she is looking out of the frame or something. Overall I like the colors and hair and expression.

Thanks for the comments.

I didn't do much paying attention to small details today simply because it was so cold and rainy outside that I didn't want to be so picky that I left my friend with pneumonia. If it were warmer I probably would have taken more time framing my shots. :)

Very nice capture!

I also agree with this.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back